7.04.2013

AN AFTERNOON WITH PRISCILA

It's been awhile since I last posted, but I'm still making photos and still enjoying the process. So I thought I'd upload some recent photos I took of Priscilla at Cuastecomate near my home. This was a casual afternoon photoshoot on the beach. And what a great day it was spending time with Priscila and her family. Priscila is 15 years old and full of life. She bubbles over with sweetness and I think it shows in these photos. We had a fun time and I even took some shots of her mom, little brother and grandma too. Enjoy and happy summer!
























Seas the day,
Robert Hansen


I LOVE TELLING VISUAL STORIES WITH MY CAMERA
Let me shoot you …
available for projects worldwide

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: rhfotografo@gmail.com

All photos copyright © Robert Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment