8.23.2013

NO LIMITS

This post has an assortment of recent photos. Some are about my creative exploration into making my photos become more art and less photo, and some are as is with little or no manipulation. I try with all my photography to surpass the act of just taking a photo. My desire is to give it a soul. So I like to play further with them as Ansel Adams did with his photography in the darkroom.

I guess a quote that I came across recently will suggest the process I follow. The quote is ... "ALL LIMITS ARE SELF IMPOSED." It's these words that got me to think about all the possibilities I have as a creative spirit. Reminding me that I should continue to always tap into my complete creative energy and not to put limits on my photography or anything else in life. So the following photos are from an assorted array of my exploration into (as my wife always tells me) … "anything is possible." Enjoy!














Seas the day,
Robert Hansen


I LOVE TELLING VISUAL STORIES WITH MY CAMERA
Let me shoot you …
available for projects worldwide

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: rhfotografo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment