9.14.2013

DAY TRIPPING AT THE VALLARTA ZOO

My wife and I took a day trip up to Puerto Vallarta the other day to get art/photography supplies. I took a few photos along the way. Here's how the day went ... we started early in the morning for the drive up the coast and stopped for homemade bread at a little mom & pop roadside oven (not really a restaurant … just a cool little place to enjoy the mountains and pine trees). Then we continued on to pick up the supplies. After that I asked Rosy if she would like to stop at the Vallarta Zoo because we had always wanted to go there but never did. So we went ... Rosy just loves animals and I knew she would love it. I had a blast taking photos of animals (which is a first, I've only taken photos of an occasional dog or cat but never lions or giraffes). After that we headed to the beach to grab a few beers and something to eat. The day was clear and the vista was incredible. Well, here's a few photos from our day trip to the Vallarta Zoo and more. Enjoy!



















Seas the day,
Robert Hansen


I LOVE TELLING VISUAL STORIES WITH MY CAMERA
Let me shoot you …
available for projects worldwide

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: rhfotografo@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Muy buenas fotos!!
    Great pictures! I want to try some of the chips, salsa and Pacifico beer! Then have a swim on that beach .... then I'll go on the tour and say hi to the animals in the zoo! I can see Rosy and you had a fun day! Keep up taking photos! I am enjoying my time in Spain/France/Italy and also taking photos.....
    Carmen Herlihy

    ReplyDelete