3.22.2014

INGRID'S QUINCEAÑERA

I thought I'd post a few photos from one of the quinceañera's that I recently did. I am currently editing photos of several other events, a wedding, and a skimboard tournament. So stay tuned for more to come. But for now ... welcome to the quinceañera for Ingrid. I think you'll agree that she's a cutie pie with a lot of spirit. The session and the event was a simple affair with a bunch of wonderful people. And take note of Ingrid's shoes ... I know she had a pair of fancy dress shoes, however she chose to wear her white high top Converse AllStars. She's all girl, yet tough as nails. Enjoy!




























Location: La Manzanilla, Mexico

Seas the day,
Robert Hansen


I LOVE TELLING VISUAL STORIES WITH MY CAMERA
Let me shoot you …
available for projects worldwide

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: rhfotografo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment