2.01.2014

I DO ... KIND OF DAY

I recently finished editing the wedding of Jessica and Kyle that I shot at the end of December. It was a day that saw an overcast sky, rain before and after but not during the ceremony, and not a ray of sunshine. However I did feel sunshine glowing from two hearts as they connected to become one. Please take a few minutes to scroll through this fabulous wedding day I spent with Jessica, Kyle, their family, and a few close friends in La Manzanilla, Mexico … enjoy!











































































































































Location: La Manzanilla, Mexico

Seas the day,
Robert Hansen


I LOVE TELLING VISUAL STORIES WITH MY CAMERA
Let me shoot you …
available for projects worldwide

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: rhfotografo@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Ok you guys had me in Tears. Such beautiful picture for such a lovely couple, such beautiful parents...and a beautiful day....so happy for you both....love ya
    T-Dot

    ReplyDelete