2.07.2014

SURFIN' TIME IN BARRA

A few weeks ago one of my friends in Barra de Navidad came by our gallery to let me know that there was good waves in town for surfing and suggested that I bring my camera down to the reef and take photos. Well, I decided it sounded like a good plan ... so off I went one morning for a few hours of shooting what I would call "ballet on the water"... which I think is so cool to watch! I really do dig watching and taking photos of surfing and skim boarding. Both seem like such harmonious relationships with water and nature.

I was treated (as I found out later) to quite a performance by a few very good professional surfers that happened to be there that day. I later met them and they purchased some of my photos and we exchanged information about future events and hot spots for me to go watch great surfing in the future. So, I guess this day was a reminder for me that sometimes you have to drop what you're doing (because I had several projects I was working on) and go out and see new things. You never know when you'll catch the wave of a lifetime. Enjoy!



























Location: Barra de Navidad, Mexico

Seas the day,
Robert Hansen


I LOVE TELLING VISUAL STORIES WITH MY CAMERA
Let me shoot you …
available for projects worldwide

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: rhfotografo@gmail.com

1 comment: