5.04.2014

WANDERING IN MEXICO

Wandering about with my camera is something I truly enjoy. In between doing photo shoots for events, sessions, and weddings, I just love walking around with no set plan or agenda and watch time unfold before my eyes. I never really know what's around the next corner and I find this to be so interesting. I guess my inspiration comes from seeing life as it flows in front of me. I have taken over 25,000 photos during the last two years ... which I find hard to believe when I think about it, but it's true. With this said, my plan for the future is to make a book with narrative of my visual adventures in Mexico. The photos below are just a small sample of my wandering about in Mexico with most of these photos from Barra de Navidad. Enjoy!































































Location: Barra de Navidad, Mexico

Seas the day,
Robert Hansen


I LOVE TELLING VISUAL STORIES WITH MY CAMERA
Let me shoot you …
available for projects worldwide

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: rhfotografo@gmail.com

1 comment: