5.17.2014

EVENING RAYS OF GLORY

This blog post will be about just one photo. I took it last fall in Barra de Navidad while taking an evening walk with my wife. It was during this time that I saw these two folks (local and not tourist on vacation) sitting in their chairs and watching patiently as Mother Nature presented her evening rays of glory to them. What really fascinates me about these two people is that they took the time to bring their chairs out to spend the evening admiring and enjoying each other's company while taking in the good energy of Mother Nature's beauty. I think this exemplifies what life is truly about. A reminder for me to stop and smell the roses when you pass them and take the time to catch a sunset once in while. A sunset won't let you down and often times they will inspire you with thoughts you've only dreamed about. I've never seen a bad sunset, they're all spectacular in their own way. Enjoy!


Location: Barra de Navidad, Mexico

Seas the day,
Robert Hansen


I LOVE TELLING VISUAL STORIES WITH MY CAMERA
Let me shoot you …
available for projects worldwide

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: rhfotografo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment