5.28.2014

THE JOY OF ANTICIPATION

This week was special for me in many ways. The first was watching my daughter graduate from college. The second was getting together with family and friends in California. But before I left my home in Mexico last week, I spent an afternoon with Cristian and Lizzy doing a photo session with them. They are expecting their first child in a few weeks. So I had the good pleasure of enjoying a gorgeous Sunday at the beach in Cuastecomate as I witnessed their love and happiness together.

As I think back in my life, I can remember what a joyous time it was for me to anticipate the coming of my children into this world. What a fantastic feeling! Here's a toast and a cheer to the coming of this new child into our world ... and to my little baby girl who is now a college graduate and all grown up. May the future be bright for all generations to come. Enjoy!















Location: Cuastecomate, Mexico

Seas the day,
Robert Hansen


I LOVE TELLING VISUAL STORIES WITH MY CAMERA
Let me shoot you …
available for projects worldwide

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: rhfotografo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment