11.09.2014

UPDATE/OUR NEW GALLERY

Our new gallery space is coming along. My wife Rosy and I have been working hard everyday for the last month getting it ready for the high season (tourist season) in Barra de Navidad. We are very close to having our grand re-opening.

As you can see from the photos below that our intention is to make this gallery more than just a gallery. Our intent is to make it a mini cultural centre with a nice patio and garden environment for people to relax and have a cup coffee and enjoy art and photography.

Enjoy the pics and I should be following up soon with dates for our re-opening.






Location: Barra de Navidad, Mexico

Seas the day,
Robert Hansen


I LOVE TELLING VISUAL STORIES WITH MY CAMERA
Let me shoot you …
available for projects worldwide

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email: rhfotografo@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic Bob and Rosy! Looking forward to the photos of your grand re-opening.

    ReplyDelete